Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hi Ho... Hi Ho...

So how many of us feel a little dopey when we start the process of collecting unemployment insurance? Usually the first step I take to educate myself on any topic is a good ‘ol google search. A simple search revealed the state’s website I was looking for. One click and there we have it, all the information I could ask for. The only problem was the overwhelming list of accroynms and legalese produced from some socially incompetent civil servant sitting behind a desk. Things like DUA, SEA and TRA, made me feel like I was looking at the FAA website listing of airport codes instead!

As time marches forward, I hope to have blog postings giving tips and tricks on claiming Unemployment. In the meantime, my email is always open. Someone has to help the average citizen; I’m only doing my small part.

No comments:

Post a Comment